Gluten Free Peanut Butter Toblerone Cookies

If you are ever going to make chocolate chip cookies, don't. Why do things by halves and settle for less? Bake Toblerone ones instead. And add peanut butter.


These cookies are the elites of the cookie world in my opinion, so chocolatey and rich there is just no point with bog standard chocolate chips cookies any more. Anyone who knows me realises I am complete chocoholic so I do have some idea about chocolate...


 

I made a (bad) joke on Twitter just after baking these saying I was just going to eat them all and forget about writing a blog post on them, so of course what did I do? Eat half of them then realise I hadn't photographed them...so this recipe will make more than four cookies I promise. 

Note to self - good food bloggers do not eat the food before photographing...this is done after.


Ingredients:

250g Gluten Free flour
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
170g unsalted butter, melted
200g dark brown soft sugar
100g caster sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 egg yolk
Broken up Toblerone
150g (or more!) Peanut Butter

Method:

 Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Heat oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 4.

 Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, then beat in the egg.

♥ Fold in the flour and Toblerone pieces. Place large teaspoons of the mixture on the baking sheets, allowing room for them to spread. Bake for 12-15 minutes.

♥ Cool on the baking sheets for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wirerack to finish cooling. Eat warm in my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. Your article is very helpful thank you very much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete